Date: 3/14/17 8:09 pm
From: Tina Jones <tjcalliope...>
Subject: [cobirds] Peregrine Falcon, Denver County
Hi all,

I saw a beautiful Peregrine Falcon land on the north side of Marston Reservoir today. The bird was perched on top of a tree branch trying to get it's balance. The wind and wind gusts were pretty strong still. Then the Falcon took off to the north. Every year I see one or two Peregrines stop off near Marston reservoir. Saw one try for a duck once.

Marston Reservoir is accessible from Bow Mar Dr.[the east side], or from[ the west side], from Old Wadsworth Boulevard.

Happy Birding!

Tina Jones

Littleton, Jefferson County, Colorado