Date: 3/14/17 7:14 pm
From: Andy Martin <apmartin2...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: speaking of Fox Sparrows...
Driving some back roads in NW Mont Co this afternoon looking for birds
driven to road shoulders due to snow cover probably had about 20+ Fox
Sparrows and that only accounts for those places where I felt safe enough
to stop and take a look. Feel certain there were probably many more.

American Robin also very prevalent. Don't think I can remember so many when
I have driven snow covered roads in Mont Co after Dec, Jan, Feb snow storms.

Andy Martin
Gaithersburg