Date: 3/14/17 1:35 pm
From: John D Babington via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Eastern Towhee - Washington, CT
Just noted my local Eastern Towhee with a group of Slate-colored Juncos just outside the back door of our house here in Washington, CT where I have been throwing black-oiled sunflower seed out for the birds during the snow storm. The towhee seems to show up mostly during snow storms. I figure we have about a foot and half of snow here though it has been mostly sleet here for the last few hours.
David W BabingtonWashington, CT