Date: 3/14/17 12:49 pm
From: Herb Flavell <herb1013...>
Subject: Lucky shots
I have so many birds here feeding today that I had to fill my feeders 2 times. I even had a visit by 7 crows.Then I got lucky. I went to the front window to see who was feeding. There was not a bird in sight. That’s odd. Then something moved on the ground. It was a Kestrel eating a Blackbird. So I took 3 picture of it before it carried the bird off. I think its one of a pair that nests in the Owl nest box that the PA Game Commission gave me about 10 years ago. Its fledged Kestrels every year since we put it up. There are 40 pictures on my Facebook page. I think you can see them. So far we have about 22 to 24 inches of snow.
Herb Flavell Gods Knob, Milk Can Corners, Susquehanna County

Join us on Facebook!