Date: 3/14/17 12:34 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Philomath Sewage Ponds - Horned Grebe
Hello all,

I decided to check the Philomath Sewage Ponds this morning to see if the
rain had brought anything in.

A lone HORNED GREBE was with a raft of Ruddy Ducks on the C pond (and I
just heard from Pam Otley that she found both the Horned and one EARED
GREBE there, which I obviously managed to overlook). Otherwise, it was
pretty much business as usual (best finds beside the grebe were a pair of
Gadwall, the usual male EUxAM Wigeon hybrid, a flyover DC Cormorant and a
large mixed flock of Tree and Violet-green Swallows).

Full list can be seen here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35179526

Good birding!

Hendrik

Hendrik G. Herlyn