Date: 3/14/17 11:09 am
From: Frank Boyle <ravenfrank...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Rusty morning...
...in more ways than one. Still clearing snow here, we got roughly 11" of wet, heavy stuff.

Mixed in with the hordes of Red-Winged Blackbirds and Starlings are about a dozen Rusty Blackbirds.

My snow clearing skills are quite rusty, but by 7:30 I was out with my trusty Sears (a very old but good one) snowblower and I got our Road and driveway done, with some manual shoveling of the dog 🐶 run, etc. thrown in for good measure.

Keep yer stick on the ice,

Frank Boyle
Broken Wallet Farm
Rohrersville, MD