Date: 3/14/17 9:52 am
From: 'Andrew Clemens' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Painted Bunting in Harford
There are also photographers who did NOT post this to facebook after they photographed it.  PLEASE do NOT make this photographers vs birders.   Some of us love both and CAN keep locations quiet!
Andy

On Tuesday, March 14, 2017 9:59 AM, Warblerick <ricksussman1955...> wrote:

On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 10:09:48 PM UTC-4, Josh Emm wrote:
> All,
> There's currently an adult male Painted Bunting coming to a feeder in Aberdeen, MD. The presence of this bird was originally slow release because of the super limited parking situation and the homeowner's uncertainty as to how many people would come see it. But because a certain (no names here) "birder" (term used lightly) decided to take it upon them self to put it all over Facebook, I figure now is as good a time as any to open it up to the whole list serv. If you're interested, please shoot me an email apistopanchax AT gmail.com
> Good birding
> Josh Emm
> HdG, MD
>
> Sent from my iPhone

There does seem to be an ever increasing clique of bird-photographers in Maryland. Each trying to out-do the next, and not very good at keeping a bird location to themselves. Once one has posted a picture to FB, then they all start posting.

Rick Sussman
Woodbine, MD