Date: 3/14/17 8:14 am
From: David Gagne <oporornis77...>
Subject: Re: [BRDBRAIN] Eared Grebe, Anclote River Park, Pasco County
Hi All,

Yesterday, Don Fraser and I discovered an Eared Grebe in the Anclote River
at the far left end of the park. We saw the bird again this morning,
however, it wasn't nearly as close as yesterday.

The peaked back of the crown slightly upturned beak were clearly seen
through the scope this morning.

Got some identifiable photos yesterday.

The bird is basically of the County Line between Pasco and Pinellas, so if
you are lucky, you can see it from both counties.

Be aware that there is a Horned Grebe present at the location as well.

Great Birding!

Dave Gagne
New port Richey, FL

please visit us on the web at: