Date: 3/14/17 8:03 am
From: Brian Shema <bshema...>
Subject: Birding trip with Audubon
PA Birders,

Join Audubon Society of Western Pennsylvania for a birding trip to the Rocky
Mountains! Our experienced birders and naturalists will lead an
all-inclusive Rocky Mountain adventure, June 11-18, 2017. The week will be
spent among the stunning peaks and prairies of Colorado searching for birds
and wildlife. For 11 years, we have been leading these experiences
throughout North America. Let us be your guide to the vast rocky mountain
front, where you will marvel in all of the sights and sounds of the west,
dine at award-winning local establishments, and stay in well-appointed
accommodations. Destinations include Pawnee National Grasslands and Rocky
Mountain National Park.

A target bird list is available. This experience is available to all of our
members and friends - membership to the organization is not required.
Contact us at (412) 963-6100 ext. 25 or <bshema...> for details and
registration materials.

Good birding!

Brian

Join us on Facebook!