Date: 3/14/17 7:50 am
From: Rick Gedney via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Westport ROGO
MON 3/13 4:30 PM - Westport, CT

Found Ross’s Goose on Longshore Golf Course off Compo Beach Road. Bird was with flock of CANG in center of course. Thanks to Mike Warner for getting me some digiscopes.
This species was elusive in CT for me - missed it last couple years - happy to get this CT Lifer.
Proceeded to Southport Beach to look for PFGO - but no show. Lots of Brant there and had a Kingfisher fly up the creek.

Rick Gedney
Madison, CT