Date: 3/14/17 7:19 am
From: Hal Michael <ucd880...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Chickadee nesting date?
Normally I clean mine out after every nesting. But, since I am banding I know when that is. Never had anybody actually nesting this early. Especially with the wet/cold I don't see that it is too early. They are checking out the boxes, though and it would be really easy to tell if what is in there is new or last year's.

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
<ucd880...>