Date: 3/14/17 6:46 am
From: Alice Horst <ahorst...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Mulberry Rec Trail Bald Eagles
3/16/16 - from 8:40am until 9:00am I watched Merry and Noel in/around the nest.
I observed ONE adult far away perched. I did not see the other adult this morning.
Cloud cover made it impossible to see another if bird was flying.
I thought Merry would take off, but ended up coming back to Noel after being air-born, briefly.
I will check later for 2nd adult.
I thought I saw all 4 birds yesterday on tower when I got my mail, but that was without binoculars, so I can not be positive that there were 4.

DON’T GO, DON’T GO!!!

I can Fly!

WHEEEEEEEEE!

One adult far away from nest