Date: 3/13/17 8:16 pm
From: Russ Namitz <namitzr...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Scaup species along Columbia River
Hello friends~

Thank you adding fluff to the discssion like Scaup sp. proclivities, rules of thumb and latest sightings. MerryLynn and Mike Denny got to the heart of my real question (read below) and I apologize if my original posting was a bit ambiguous.

Cheers,

Russ Namitz

To: <namitzr...>
Subject: Re: [obol] Re: Scaup species along Columbia River

Hi Russ,

If we had time to ebird all our winter scaup sightings along the river you would see that yes huge flocks of greaters especially at Biggs but we have that many right off Wallula Gap at times as well.

Good birding, ML

--
Mike & MerryLynn Denny
Birding the Beautiful Walla Walla Valley

Join us on Facebook!