Date: 3/13/17 7:09 pm
From: Josh Emm <apistopanchax...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Painted Bunting in Harford
All,
There's currently an adult male Painted Bunting coming to a feeder in Aberdeen, MD. The presence of this bird was originally slow release because of the super limited parking situation and the homeowner's uncertainty as to how many people would come see it. But because a certain (no names here) "birder" (term used lightly) decided to take it upon them self to put it all over Facebook, I figure now is as good a time as any to open it up to the whole list serv. If you're interested, please shoot me an email apistopanchax AT gmail.com
Good birding
Josh Emm
HdG, MD

Sent from my iPhone