Date: 3/13/17 6:22 pm
From: Jane Westervelt <jwestervelt...>
Subject: [obol] RFI from out of state birder
Hi~

I'm going to be visiting Eugene this week, and have three free days that I want to spend on the coast. Targets are the eider and the brown thrasher (has the brambling that was in the Florence area been seen lately?), but it's also been twenty years since I birded the coast and I'd really like to get as much out of the three days as I can. To that end, I'm looking for input on good places to stop, with good directions for someone completely unfamiliar with most of these areas. If someone in those areas would be interested in meeting up, that would be amazing. I have this coming Friday, Saturday, and Sunday before I return to Idaho on Monday.

any information you have a moment to share would be great.

Jane

Moscow, ID

Join us on Facebook!