Date: 3/13/17 2:51 pm
From: Ira Sanders <zroadrunner14...>
Subject: [cobirds] Cottonwood Marsh - Walden Ponds - Boulder
Birders,
I was at Cottonwood Marsh (though there's not a lot of water) around Noon
(yes Joe, 12:00) and saw the following:
1 Tundra Swan (presumably, as it was sleeping)
6 Canvasback
3 Cinnamon Teal
1 Hooded Merg
And:
Shoveler, Green-wing Teal, Bufflehead, RN Duck, Goldeneye, and a few other
dabblers.
20 species in all.
I did see something I had never seen before: A Kingfisher perched (sitting)
on a gravel pile. Wish I'd had my camera.

--
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO