Date: 3/13/17 1:06 pm
From: snowy.owlets <snowy.owlets...>
Subject: [cobirds] White-winged Doves breeding in Boulder 3/13

Hi Everyone,
Today 3/13 I was taking my usual walk around the Gunbarrel district of Boulder and noticed a pair of White-winged Doves making little White-winged Doves. I hope they are able to make a go of it among all the Collared-Doves.
Mark Miller Longmont, CO

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone