Date: 3/13/17 12:17 pm
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] Eastern Phoebe today
Was out stretching my legs today before the upcoming storm and walking some trails that I'd not explored before in Powder Mills Park, now that I live so close to it. Was especially concentrating on the trails that are in the Irondequoit Creek floodplain, hoping to catch up with some half-hardy species like kinglet, creeper, Hermit Thrush in that semi-protected habitat. Instead I happened upon an Eastern Phoebe, actively feeding on ? in the small wetland behind Wadhams Lodge. Will be thinking about that bird this week as I shovel snow...

Pat Martin