Date: 3/13/17 10:45 am
From: Reames, Clark -FS <creames...>
Subject: Re: Yard questions
After retirement, I plan to contract a dozer to get a head start on my privet thickets in AR and try to go back native but I am also realistic in the knowledge that I will have to fight privet for the rest of my days. If your land is privet free now, DO NOT INTRODUCE IT. You will regret it. I didn't introduce it on my place but I sure wish that somebody else didn't many years prior...

[Forest Service Shield]

Clark Reames
Wildlife Program Manager

Forest Service