Date: 3/13/17 10:09 am
From: Marie Jordan <wooddk5555...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] My Chipmunk says it's spring!
Second time I have seen it suning on my warm granite step just outside of
the stone wall it calls home. Sign of spring? It had better go
underground for few more days to avoid the up coming storm!
Otherwise the usual visitors - I did catch sight of a male Red-bellied
woodpecker yesterday. His visits are so short (less than a minute) that I
assume it visits more often than I observe.
I still have the cardinal gang early and late at the feeders each day.
As many as 8 males and 4 females at one time.
Marie. South Portland