Date: 3/13/17 9:43 am
From: Chris Talbot-Heindl <chris...>
Subject: [cobirds] Gunnison Sage-Grouse Viewing Event
Rocky Mountain Wild is hosting a presentation and a viewing event for
Gunnison sage-grouse coming up April 29-30.

Gunnison Sage-Grouse Presentation at Western State University
600 N Adams St, Gunnison, CO
April 29, 7:00 pm
The presentation is open to the public. People signed up for the viewing on
April 30 are highly encouraged to attend. Megan, our conservation
biologist, will talk about the biology and status of the bird and its
habitat. Erica will show her film, "Last Chance to Dance." And we will
have our Roadshow materials, so people can take action on the stop to help
protect Gunnison sage-grouse.

Gunnison Sage-Grouse Viewing at the Waunita Watchable Wildlife Site
April 30, 4:30 am
Join Rocky Mountain Wild staff in seeing Gunnison sage-grouse in the wild
(birds permitting). Megan will be our Biologist in the Blind, to answer any
questions. Tickets are $25 per person and limited to 16 individuals. Upon
registration, you will receive correspondence regarding behavior in the
blind, what to bring, and where to meet.

For more information or to register, visit:
http://rockymountainwild.org/gsgr_apr29