Date: 3/13/17 4:08 am
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] (As of now) GGOW - NO
I didn't have a lot of time to look this morning, but I could NOT locate the GREAT GRAY OWL in either the field near Airport Road where it was last night or in Haserlat Park on Corbin Road where it was on Saturday. It might be worth checking the edge of the grass runway along Corbin Road before the bridge. It may also have returned to the Oak Street fields, who knows. There's at least one person now besides myself looking for it. Good luck,

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone