Date: 3/12/17 7:28 pm
From: Tim <timberwolf69...>
Subject: [obol] Raptor Sunday
Had to go into Coos Bay and decided to go see if the Eider was around. It was, but it was waaaaay out there. On the way back to Reedsport though I visited a few of the local raptors I've been watching. I found one of the Fossil Point Bald Eagles near the nest. In North Bend I'm pretty sure I witnessed the reunion of the over wintering Osprey and two others. They were extremely vocal. And out at the bay near Hauser the one of the Red-tailed pair posed for a couple shots along the highway. As others have said it was an amazing day here on the coast. Came home to hummers all over the place. Still plenty of water in the feeder though. The Rufous male is guarding his feeder quite well. Link to a few shots from the last two weekends.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141358197@N06/albums/72157681352927545/with/33253072552/

Tim Gannon

Reedsport

Join us on Facebook!