Date: 3/12/17 3:53 pm
From: Ken Chamberlain <kjchamberlain...>
Subject: [obol] OBA Field Trip March 18 - Brownsmead area Clatsop Co.
OBOL folks,
There are still spaces available for this field trip. We'll visit several great late winter birding locations in Clatsop county with local area birder and naturalist Mike Patterson. Details and registration info below.
Please consider joining us.
Ken Chamberlain
OBA Field Trip Coordinator

Oregon Birding Association Brownsmead Area Field Trip

Trip Leader: Mike Patterson

When: Saturday, March 18. 8:00 am to 1:00 pm, depending on birding.

Where: We will visit a variety of locations in the general Brownsmead area. Possible other birding sites include Twilight Eagle Sanctuary, Svenson Bridge, and Big Creek Fish Hatchery. We will meet at the Colombia River Maritime Museum parking lot at 1792 Marine Dr. in Astoria.

Birds and Site Conditions Wintering Lower Columbia birds, waterfowl, raptors, sparrows, etc.

Birding will be generally vehicle-based. Carpooling is encouraged for travel to the site. The number of vehicles will be kept to a minimum while out birding. Please be prepared to share your vehicle or ride with others.

How to Register The trip is limited to 12 Oregon Birding Association members. (To join OBA, click here <http://www.orbirds.org/join.html>.)

Registration is required. Register here <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RFCeBl5KGxdAN718FXrAOCyxtLOf6HrRgMIZn5lY4LY>.

Please contact me with questions or comments regarding this trip. Email is <kjchamberlain...> <mailto:<kjchamberlain...>

This information is online at: http://www.orbirds.org/fieldtrips.html <http://www.orbirds.org/fieldtrips.html>

Join us on Facebook!