Date: 3/12/17 2:25 pm
From: tad lamb <tadlamb...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: Sweetwater Dowitcher and Hooded Merganser
Hello all,

A LONG-BILLED DOWITCHER was probing the mudflat just opposite the eastern viewing platform on the south side of the wetlands. EBird didn't ding this one as rare, but I think it's the first one for Pima county so I thought I'd give everyone an head's up. SORA's were cooperative from this platform as well. I finally located the HOODED MERGANSER on the pond just to the west of the Gazebo pond. She was tucked back in the tules a little bit but gave peek-a-boo views.

Full list on eBird.

Happy birding,

Tad