Date: 3/12/17 1:37 pm
From: DEBRA M POWERS <dmp2ec...>
Subject: [NHBirds] follow up 5 immature eagles in Rollinsford NH
To follow up, it was very exciting, had a visual on 5 Eagles, all different ages, but it appeared that they were first and second year. The pics don't do it justice, they did not seem aggressive to each other as what I observed earlier in the morning at the same place when I saw three, with two mixing it up. This afternoon all five just flew together, often times four in the air at once. After about 20 minutes three flew high and took off toward the bay, the other two I lost in the back part of the river towards Rollinsford. What a treat!!!

Deb Powers

South Berwick Maine

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/32589537803/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143862779@N08/33275580861/in/dateposted-public/