Date: 3/12/17 11:47 am
From: Debra Powers <dmp2ec...>
Subject: [NHBirds]
I am speechless I have been watching five immature bald eagles off the 101 bridge going from Rollinsford New Hampshire to Maine. Three have since left two are still in the area. This morning there were three down here that I observe , now there has been five!
Deb powers
South Berwick

Sent from my iPhone