Date: 3/12/17 8:59 am
From: David Arbour <arbour...>
Subject: Re: Date guide
Concerning the Oklahoma Birding News page at the ABA site; I monitor the
OKBirds list using this site but have noticed that some of my bird survey
posts never make it there. That's why I reposted some of my bird surveys
last year until someone told me they were seeing them twice and I realized
that the ABA site was not accurately showing all the posts. Not sure what
can be done about this. I've noticed this happening recently as well as
last year at various times.

David Arbour

De Queen, AR

Date: Fri Mar 10 2017 13:05 pm
From: johnkennington AT gmail.com

Folks have been reporting. If anyone is ever wondering if they are getting
all the posts don't forget to check the Oklahoma Birding News page from the
American Birding Association, which has the last thirty days of OKBirds
messages on one convenient page: <http://birding.aba.org/maillist/OKThey>
http://birding.aba.org/maillis... also have the last 30 days of bird reports
from every state and many countries, a great resource if you are
traveling.John KenningtonTulsa AudubonOn Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 12:10 PM, Dan
Reinking <dan...> wrote:

The latest edition is the 2014 edition with a Painted Bunting on the cover.
<http://okbirds.org/publications.htmDanFrom:>
http://okbirds.org/publication... okbirds [mailto:OKBIRDS AT LISTS.OU.EDU]
On Behalf Of Dora WebbSent: Friday, March 10, 2017 12:06 PMTo: OKBIRDS AT
LISTS.OU.EDUSubject: [OKBIRDS] Date guideIs there a newer edition of Date
Guide To The Occurrences of Birds in Oklahoma? Mine is 2009.Also ITm not
seeing many reports of birds on the list serve. Are most reports going to
ebird or somewhere else?Dora Webb

Join us on Facebook!