Date: 3/12/17 4:10 am
From: Harvey Tomlinson <oddbirdsin...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Hummingbird Article by Jim Wright
Hi Jersey Birders,
Jim Wright has honored my Hummingbird, PipSqueak, and myself with an
article he wrote for his bi-monthly article The Bird Watcher.
It appears on NorthJersey.com which is powered by the Record and part of
the USA Today Family.
Jim's last article was about the Gyrfalcon that was visiting N Jersey
earlier this winter. A really good read !
His first article for March, When a wild bird becomes a friend, features
PipSqueak.
I am flattered beyond words and can't thank Jim enough.
I know I will be following The Bird Watcher from here on in.
The link below will take you to his article.
http://www.northjersey.com/story/entertainment/2017/03/06/bird-watcher-when-wild-bird-becomes-friend/98537430/
Thanks Jim and
Good Birding
Harvey Tomlinson