Date: 3/11/17 8:02 pm
From: Audrey Whitlock <Ajw...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Interesting Godwit; Merritt Island NWR, East Gator, Thurs
Hey birders,
This past Thurs I had a smaller Godwit with two Marbled. Never saw the underwing. Just loaded my camera images on the computer tonight and I'm making out some barring on the tail. Maybe wishful thinking but will study images more. Some pics posted on ebird S35077274. This bird was on Merritt Island NWR, East Gator near where the Skimmers hang. Jim Eager joined me later and saw bird also, maybe his pics r better.?? John Kendall on Fri also found a Godwit that he photographed nearby and is wondering if same bird. Sorry for delay but I didn't think I had taken any "good" photos, it was distant.

Audrey Whitlock, Merritt Island FL & Nags Head NC

please visit us on the web at:
<LISTSERV...>
<LISTSERV...>