Date: 3/11/17 5:54 pm
From: <peachjmc...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Late afternoon at Jon Duerr
Hi Everyone. Inspired by Brendon Lake’s post, Ed and I headed to Jon Duerr late this afternoon. Like Brendon, viewing from the pedestrian bridge, we were treated to a frenzied flock of TREE SWALLOWS across the river, that seemed to be chasing a cloud of gnats. Nice treat and foy! I counted at least 58. Right as we started walking on the bridge, we found 3 YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLERS and 2 cooperative BROWN CREEPERS. And farther down along the bike trail, we had a TUFTED TITMOUSE. Not bad for a one-hour walk! Link to complete checklist is below.

Joan Campbell
Downers Grove/DuPage County

Birding in Kane County

View this checklist online at http://ebird.org/ebird/view/ checklist/S35118360 http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S35118360