Date: 3/11/17 4:06 pm
From: Jay V Huner <jvh0660...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Mora-Kistachie Road, Natchitoches Parish / 3/11/17
Despite promised rain, the morning was nice and I birded about 4 miles of the Mora-Kistachie Road from east to west. This is my "go to" place for roadrunner and also managed a Wild Turkey.

The road probably deserves ranking in the Top Ten of Louisiana's worst parish roads. It is located in the SW section of Natchitoches Parish. The posted speed limit is 25 MPH in an area with absolutely NO homes. Good luck if you can maintain 25 MPH even in a heavy duty pick up truck.

ebird has a contest involving lists with images. At least a couple of the images I managed to take came out okay.

Jay Huner