Date: 3/11/17 3:02 pm
From: Anthony Hill <anhinga13...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Re: Great Gray Owl
Hello -

With regard to an inquiry (won't the bird just fly off) I think we need
to keep in mind that this type of weather and time of year is a
stressful period for just about any wild creature, and any action that
causes a bird to flush unnecessarily should be avoided in my opinion. It
probably causes the bird to use energy that maybe in short supply.

Thanks; my two cents.

Anthony Hill
S. Hadley, MA