Date: 3/11/17 2:42 pm
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] COA Annual Meeting is FULL
The COA Annual Meeting which will take place next Saturday on March 18th is FULL! We will not take any walk-ins either so please pass the word on as we will have to turn away people who have not registered and show up that day.

We look forward to another great meeting and seeing familiar as well as new faces this year! Our annual meetings are a success due to the support of the CT birding community and we thank you in advance on behalf of the COA board!

Tina Green,Bob Dixon,&
Maureen Wolter
COA Annual Meeting
Sent from my iPhone