Date: 3/11/17 1:13 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Snipe - Mannington
Hello,
Chris Herz and I led the AWS - RNC trip today. Brutal weather! Thanks to all
who came out! It was bird outside the car for 15 minutes, then get back in and
warm up! Crazy.
53 Snipe at Sunset Rd. Mannington, Salem County. Peak counts should be
late March to early April, so this bodes well for more later. It's the north side of
the causeway. And the flats need to be exposed somewhat.
I did a quick check of ebird - doesn't take long! And my high count is 128
on 4/3/2007 assuming I remembered that date correctly. And thats only half
my data into ebird. I am getting there........ This is another reason to add your
data - it's easily accessible for you.

FOS - Phoebe - Marshalltown Rd. Salem. Thats early for me! But a lot depends
on where I bird in March also.

Chris was noticing tiny spiders on a field where the Phoebe was, so hopefully
it will survive this brutal cold.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini