Date: 3/11/17 12:42 pm
From: Carolyn <0000003c3bab1191-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Harlequin Duck in Sebastian
Terry Huzarski asked me to post that yesterday late afternoon he and two other birders observed a first year male Harlequin Duck close to shore at Squidlips Restaurant in Sebastian. He went back this morn but could not find it. The restaurant is not far from Sebastian Inlet, so for anyone who wants to look for it, I would suggest the Inlet, with its rough water.

Carolyn Cimino
Vero Beach

Sent from my iPhone
please visit us on the web at: