Date: 3/11/17 12:10 pm
From: <frechette7...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Kudos to NH birding community
<head>
<title></title>
</head>
<footer class="signatureContainer">Today I had the privilege of taking an 85 year old relative, who recently told me he had never seen an owl in the wild and always wanted to, on a trip to Newport to visit the Great Gray. &nbsp;His first words upon seeing the owl were "that's amazing" &nbsp;After looking through a spotting scope he pronounced it "fantastic". &nbsp;Even in the bitter cold he was smiling.&nbsp;<br>
As we drove away he said "you birders have a pretty great community, don't you. &nbsp;Sending computer messages to make sure everyone has a chance to see special birds, and helping people look through scopes and all". I agree, this is a pretty amazing community. &nbsp;Today all &nbsp;NH birders earned a pat on the back. &nbsp;Thank you.<br>
Rich Frechette</footer>