Date: 3/11/17 8:52 am
From: Joe Battenfeld <jbattenfeld...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] More Am. Woodcock, Millennium P
blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } The freshly-fallen snow and cold Friday night didn't deter the American Woodcock at mostly deserted Millennium Park in West Roxbury.There were 5 minimum peenting and flying in and out of woods along Charles River, just north of canoe launch. They were easy to see from paved path and flew right over my head on the start of their display flight. . In addition I was surprised by 2 Killdeer as I walked toward parking lot next to high school main football field. A very nice night and had park to myself.
Joe Battenfeld Roslindale <jbattenfeld...>

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Join us on Facebook!