Date: 3/11/17 4:17 am
From: Henry Burton <hwb1919...>
Subject: [NHBirds] GGOW - Cleveland, Ohio.
Arrived last night ( Friday ) at 5:30pm +/-. Most birders were just leaving
but received news that the owl was there. So with an amazingly short 1
minute walk I was looking at my LIFE GGOW. The owl family is one of my
favorites so this was quite a treat. This was the quickest chase bird for
me from the moment I have opened the car door upon arrival and finding the
"chase " bird ( from Ohio my longer chases have included multiple chases to
the east coast and as far west as Arizona ). Light was still adequate for
pictures and video ( which I am downloading after this post ), so I spent
15 quite minutes with this owl and left. Thanks to the people who answered
my earlier post . Staying the rest of the weekend in the NEK ( Holland Pond
) Vermont. Birding today at Moose Bog and ????. Wish list would be Evening
Grosbeak, Bohemian Waxwing.... May the birds be with you, Henry.