Date: 3/10/17 5:36 pm
From: Patrick Baize <pkbaize...>
Subject: [birders] trip to FLA
I have a question about flying, I have only flown once and had a terrible time with my ears popping or not popping. I tried the gum chewing and swallowing and had the most painful earache ever, it seemed like I had gone deaf everything was quiet and muffled. On the way back it was recommended that I tried a device called a Air Plug which was nothing more than expensive earplugs while it seemed to work about 10 minutes on the ground I yawned and my ears popped the pain was so intense I actually fell to the ground. Does anyone have any ideas as to what might save me 12 hours of agonizing pain. Thanks in advance
Pat B. Howell, Michigan

Setting options from the command line is explained in the User Guide:

https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/user User Guide
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/help/faquser FAQ

To search the archive and view jpeg images:
https://glc-lists.merit.edu/sympa/arc/birders

birders is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN):

http://www.glin.net

All views and opinions presented above are solely those
of the author or attributed source and do not necessarily
reflect those of GLIN or the Great Lakes Commission.