Date: 3/10/17 4:06 pm
From: Willie D'Anna <dannapotter...>
Subject: RE: [nysbirds-l] Black-headed - Ring-billed Gull hybrid at Goat Island
Kevin, your article is one of the references we used. I think the two birds
look pretty similar aside from the hood. The Niagara bird seems a little
larger and larger-billed and may have a bit less black in the primaries but
otherwise, they seem comparable.

Thanks for writing and posting your article. That and others on your web
site are great references.

Cheers,

Willie