Date: 3/10/17 3:40 pm
From: Francesco Ticozzi <francescoticozzi...>
Subject: Re: [Maine-birds] Brant - Kettle Cove, Cape Elizabeth
Thanks Ian, I was able to relocate some of the brant around 12:30, they left short after.

On the way back, I saw a merlin on top of a spruce along Fessenden St. Also good numbers of harlequins around Dyer’s point.

Oh, and around sunset, a barred owl was perched right behind a busy gas station on Congress st in Portland.

Good briding,

Francesco