Date: 3/10/17 2:39 pm
From: John Kendall <00000042d723377e-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Merritt Island shorebirds & Volusia Co. STKI's
There were a fair number of shorebirds off. W. Gator Rd. this a.m. Including 8 Stilt Sandpipers. Also saw 5 Gull-billed Terns.
On the way back up I-95, A FOY Swallow-tailed Kite was just west of mile marker 225.
I photographed another one later on over the cypress trees at the corner of 442 and Mission Rd-5 miles SW of New Smyrna Beach.

John Kendall
Bethune Beach

Sent from my iPhone
please visit us on the web at: