Date: 3/10/17 12:48 pm
From: Bob Bolles <bolles...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [SBB] Misc Ed Levin
Brooke ...

I ran into Chris Johnson this morning at Spring Valley portion of
Ed Levin Park and he helped me find and identify hummingbirds at a tall
blooming eucalyptus tree just east of the end of Spring Valley Road --
between the parking lot at the end of the road and the oval horse
enclosure. The hummingbirds stayed pretty close to the top of the
tree. One flew over to one of the small trees that is just getting its
leaves by the horse enclosure fence.

In other words, the tree is southeast of the Spring Valley Pond
near that end of the Spring Valley Trail.

Enjoy!

... Bob

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional