Date: 3/10/17 12:15 pm
From: Karan Fairchild <alderspr...>
Subject: [obol] Re: FOY Tree Swallows
Here also! We had three, swooping all over and checking the nest boxes. It was indeed a joy to hear and seen them, and they are also later arriving than usual. Also the first male rufous hummer going to the feeders and hanging around. One zipped thru 2 days ago.

Karan Fairchild

6 mi SW of Philomath, Benton County