Date: 3/10/17 11:49 am
From: Alice Horst <ahorst...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] More Parakeet/Parrot ID in South Miami.
I went to Miller Roost (Brewer Park) this morning and enjoyed watching dozens of Masked Parakeets in the Australian Pine trees across the canal from the park.
Then I saw a different Parrot/Parakeet/Macaw? in a tree. I have looked at species of Macaws and Parakeets and am unable to ID this one. There were 4 that flew off together.
Very difficult to photograph, large bird. long tail, had white face, blue on wing.
Here are some pix:
Thank you,
Alice Horst, Marion County, Fl
<ahorst...>