Date: 3/10/17 3:54 am
From: Chad Kauffman <chadkauffman...>
Subject: PSO field trip to Middle Creek tomorrow
good morning everyone, I hope the snow is enjoyable to watch at your
location as it is here in Juniata County.

The forecast doesn't look great for tomorrow with high winds but we are
still a go, but if you wish to bow out, that is understandable.

We are going to meet by 8am at the far parking lot at the visitors
center. We will explore Middle Creek as much as we can, then we will
work our way to the Susquehanna River to hit several spots. If the day
doesn't produce as much as we hope, we will cut the field trip tour short.

As always, we ask that we carpool into the least amount of vehicles as
possible.

Chad Kauffman, Mifflintown, PA

--
***Check us out on facebook -