Date: 3/9/17 6:47 pm
From: Alice Horst <ahorst...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Miami-dade county birding ID on Parrot/Parakeet
Had a few of these Parrots/Parakeets mixed with Mitred Parakeets at Fuch’s Park today.
Blue-fronted??? Short Parrot tail, yellow on sides of face and on top of head, blue forehead, red at edge of wing, saw yellow on wing when they flew.
I don’t know.

I don’t think I have seen them before. They certainly loved the pink flowers.
Thank you.

Alice Horst, Marion County, FL
<ahorst...> <mailto:<ahorst...>

please visit us on the web at: