Date: 3/9/17 5:52 pm
From: Brad Dinerman <bdinerman...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Birders' Networking Event and Raptor Showcase, 4/1
Hi everyone,

I am organizing an event that I believe will be of interest to members of this group. The event is "Birder Networking and Raptor Showcase," which will be held at the Mass Audubon Blue Hills Trailside Museum on the evening of April 1st.

This event gives us birders the opportunity for REAL social networking (in other words, not the online type), and will include the presentation "Owls From Snowy To Saw-Whet" by Norman Smith, the founder of the Snowy Owl Project and director of the Blue Hills Trailside Museum.

We will also give attendees the opportunity to present and discuss some of their favorite bird photos, which is always a crowd-pleaser at similar events. And last but not least, we will bring out some live raptors to see up close and personal. Yes, cameras are welcome!

This event is a fundraiser for Mass Audubon Blue Hills Trailside Museum, so all proceeds will be donated to them.

You can find the details, including an agenda and sign-up form, at http://www.birdersnetwork.com/events. Space is limited.

We hope to see you there!

Yours,
Brad Dinerman

Bradley J. Dinerman, President
Fieldbrook Solutions LLC

Microsoft MVP, CISSP, Ph.D.
Certified Sonicwall Security Administrator
Acronis Certified Engineer

12 Kings Row, Ashland, MA 01721
voice: (508) 231-0931
http://www.fieldbrook.net/