Date: 3/9/17 4:51 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Tufted Duck thoughts
Hello,
The third time was the charm for me! I would say late afternoon a good time -
except that I was there late afternoon on Tues. - and nothing. Keep trying
when you can if still need to see! And it was the head that I finally keyed in on.
Basically, it's a greater scaup look only with a dark back. I keep going back
and forth on whether I missed it earlier in the day. But other birders there also
and nothing. So presumably not there, but I will never know!

Butterfly notes - Cabbage White, Holly Azure, Orange Sulphur.

Good chasing all!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>